Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Office Desk is F I N I S H E D, whew!

On 4/3/2013 12:19 PM, dpb wrote:
On 4/3/2013 9:58 AM, Leon wrote:
This project has come to a close and adds to our collection of, too
damn big" furniture.

Nicely executed, as always...

Thank you!

So here is a shot of the desk from a distance just outside the
office. The desk and top are about 86" tall, and 96" wide. The desk
top is 34" deep. I am happy with all of the arcs, the top rails of
each desk drawer, the gradual one just under the desk top in front,
it has another 3/4" rail, attached just behind it and there are 3
more pairs of rails behind that. And I am especially happy with the
ark created from the door top rails....

And when are they marching in two-by-two to fill up that ark? ...

--

My wife and I will be doing all of it and not soon enough!