Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave W[_2_] Dave W[_2_] is offline

Default A childish earth

On Fri, 29 Mar 2013 22:05:24 +0100, Jo Stein
wrote:

Again I have served pearls for a swine.

My solid report about how the work of climate denialists
are organized in Norway was written for people with good reading
capability. From your answer I can see that some comments are
needed in order to make it more suitable for your mental capacity.

My report described three levels of climate denialism.

At the bottom we find 100% paranoia, lies and selfdeception.

At the top level we still find paranoia, lies and selfdeception
but now more quality science papers are mixed in.

I admire scientist, do not like the greens and hate climate denialists.

Having quoted from a quality science paper by Knut H. Alfsen, I now want
tell more about him. I learnt about AGW some years ago by listening to
him. I got impressed by his talk and when I came home I did my usual
quality control via Google, and found this:
http://www.cicero.uio.no/employees/h...o&person_id=13

Do you know about any climate denialist that has been recommened
to the King/Queen?

In my view, we will use up all fuel and die long before the climate
does anything.
--
Dave W