Posted to uk.d-i-y
F Murtz F Murtz is offline

Default Definitive toilet bowl limescale thread

harry wrote:
On Apr 3, 1:47 am, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:
On 03/04/13 01:20, F Murtz wrote:

Mentalguy2k8 wrote:
What is the single most effective (available and legal) solution to
getting rid of scale below the water line in a toilet bowl?

Blimey youse lot have problems,boilers header tanks,ch
problems,limescale,here in Australia we have none of that,I have not
seen a toilet with limescale in 70 years.
There may be an extremely small portion of aus with water probs like yours.

That's cos instead of limestone and chalk, all you have is sand and flies...

And snakes, spiders, termites and ants.

We don't complain about them,they are all here for a reason.
Some people are frightened unnecessarily about them but they rarely
cause problems.