Arthur32 Arthur32 is offline
Junior Member

Location: Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic Smith View Post

This guy has issues. Why wouldn't he think a woman should be able to
cook, and a man cut and hang crown molding?
That's how it works. A woman should also know how to sew at least a
little bit. And a man should be able to at least do most car work.
But not mufflers. Too much crap in your eyes.
And no transmission work. I got my reasons.
Good article anyway.
you are right mate. Both the persons can work together to fulfill the needs of their life and all other necessary things.

Last edited by Arthur32 : July 25th 14 at 06:46 AM