J. Clarke

Default Solid Surface supplier ????????????????????

Tom Watson wrote:

On Sun, 30 May 2004 11:54:49 GMT, Unisaw A100
wrote:

J. Clarke wrote:
The point is that unless there's something I'm missing anybody with a can
of methylene chloride and a power sander don't NEED no steenkeeng SEAM
KIT.

Okee dokee, if you say so.

UA100

This is exactly why Dupont licenses installers and fabricators. So
that people don't screw things up and ruin the brand name in the
process.

watson-licensed since shortly after earl flynn died.

I note that neither of you has given any indication that solvent cementing
using methylene chloride and Corian dust will be unsatisfactory in any
manner whatsoever. Do you have any reason to believe that it will?

Regards,
Tom.

Thomas J.Watson - Cabinetmaker (ret.)
tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)