Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How do you snake a kitchen sink & how to remove a corroded steel nipple when only 1/4" sticks out?

I bought one of those sets that you pictured, to remove part of a broken
nipple from a home heating boiler. That, and a considerable bit of heat from
two mapp torches did the job. After a while.

I sure hope your $75 tool does the job.
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
..
"Danny D." wrote in message

But, neither Home Depot, nor ACE, nor Lowes had nipple extractors
anywhere near the needed size:

So, I have the $75 internal pipe wrench on order.

Need to find a time to work on it as things came up today.
Will report back when I get into the kitchen again (not my house,
so, it's not as easily accessed as I'd like).