Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Garden Hose recommendations?

And, with a 100 foot reel, you don't have to worry about the coupler
leaking, half way into the bundle?

I remember liking my parents lifetime warranty Sears hose, when I was
growing up. In a case like you have, I'd probably buy a 100 foot length of
medium quality hose from Walmart, and expect to replace it in ten years or
so.
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
..
"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message

I have a Rapid Reel hose reel and it easily holds 100'. Most of the
time I use about 75' or so for watering on the side of the house or
washing two cars one in front of the other. With the reel, kinking
is not a big problem as it winds up without twisting.