Ed Sirett

Default Sludge!

On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 19:20:32 +0000, Dave Stanton wrote:

The problem is how do you find a competent installer, given that this is
not ensured by CORGI registration?

James

Do what we did and get your niece to marry one !!

This reminds me of the joke about the matchmaker, which my wife told
me, who heard it from my MIL (Jewish), who had heard from her friend...

Money was duly given to the matchmaker who then offered the parents a
choice of an elligble and established lawyer or a doctor.
The parents complained they were not content with either of the suitors.
The matchmaker responded:
"For that money you think I will find you a plumber!"

The FAQ for uk.diy is at www.diyfaq.org.uk