Posted to alt.home.repair
Joerg[_2_] Joerg[_2_] is offline

Default Carpet, paint recommendations?

nestork wrote:
'Joerg[_2_ Wrote:
For a high-pile version I assume you mean something like the "French"
series in this link:
http://www.saxcarpet.com/textures.htm

There was no new text in your responce, maybe it got lost somewhere. But
yesterday night while canvassing the local carpet dealers I realized
that Saxony is not the brand but tuft style. But since you recommended
it I'll ask them for solution-dyed nylon.

If you remember any good brands I'd appreciate a hint. I found out the
hard way that not all major US name brands produce quality carpet, in my
case not even after replacing the whole thing.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/