Mike G

Default Joinery for simple pine (tool) boxes?

Just about any joint you'd care to think of but nails and butt
joints.Dovetail, box, spline, locking miter, M & T arts and craft style.

--
Mike G.

Heirloom Woods
www.heirloom-woods.net
"Hylourgos" wrote in message
om...
I'm about to make some simple boxes for tool parts, one small one for
a trim router and attachments, one long one for a lathe replicator.
Both will be simple affairs from scrap pine I have lying around.

What kind of joinery do you use for simple tool storage boxes? Nails
and butt joints are easiest and quickest, but perhaps not the best
choice. What's your preferred choice and why?

Surveyingly yours,
H.