Posted to alt.home.repair
Hench Hench is offline

Default Weed Eater cord feed problem

On 3/30/2013 12:41 PM, gonjah wrote:
On 3/30/2013 11:26 AM, KenK wrote:

The new Black and Decker auto feeds actually work quite well. I was
really surprised because swore I'd never buy another B&D weed trimmer
again. I bought a new one about 2 years ago because the factory rep was
at HD and he said if I didn't like it to bring it back. He was right.

Other than that, I think the one's you manually replace the cord are
easier to use once you learn how to keep from wearing them out real fast.

I wish I never bought the Black and Decker automactic feeder. I find
they are far to sensitive and are always over feeding and I end up
having to buy overpriced spools to replace the empty ones.

I have both a 18 volt cordless and a 120 V electric model.