Posted to alt.home.repair
woodchucker[_3_] woodchucker[_3_] is offline

Default Poulan chainsaws

On 3/31/2013 11:25 AM, cj wrote:
I've never owned one but I am considering purchasing one from Amazon...

http://www.amazon.com/Poulan-PP5020A.../dp/B0052EL9YU

The price is right but I am concerned about the quality.
Reviews seem positive but I figured I check with this newsgroup for
opinions. After years of fighting with Homelite chainsaws (trying to
start )its time for a different make.

Thanks, cj

I own a Poulan, for the price not bad. But I suffer startups sometimes.
Also keeping it running. After a winter storm last year it would not
stay lit. Then during the past summer no problem. When you need it , it
should be there. But it wasn't always.

If you need it for sure, get a Stihl. If you can leave the debris for
another time, the poulan might work for you.

--
Jeff