Posted to alt.home.repair
Jon Danniken[_7_] Jon Danniken[_7_] is offline

Default Poulan chainsaws

On 03/31/2013 08:25 AM, cj wrote:
I've never owned one but I am considering purchasing one from Amazon...

http://www.amazon.com/Poulan-PP5020A.../dp/B0052EL9YU

The price is right but I am concerned about the quality.
Reviews seem positive but I figured I check with this newsgroup for
opinions. After years of fighting with Homelite chainsaws (trying to
start )its time for a different make.

I had trouble starting my Homelite as well until I cleaned the air
filter. Runs like a champ now.

Of course, I had to put my pride aside and start it the *exact* way they
said to in the instruction manual. That was probably the hardest part.

Jon