Henry E Schaffer

Default Rant - Harbor Freight

In article ,
Bruce wrote:
The best is yet to come. I placed an order with them and was expecting it
the next week. When it didn't arrive I emiled customer service. "Please
allow 14 BUSINESS days for delivery" WTF is that all about? I wrote back
and asked if they shipped by covered wagon. Who in the hell takes 14
business days to deliver anything?

A long time ago when they were still "Harbor Freight Salvage" I got an
answer. They saved money on shipping by consolidating orders and then
sending them out separately from depots around the country. But that
adds a considerable amount of time. They did offer a faster, more
expensive, shipping option. I always decided to spend less and wait.
--
--henry schaffer
hes _AT_ ncsu _DOT_ edu