Posted to uk.d-i-y
soup[_8_] soup[_8_] is offline

Default OT Search and Rescue

harry wrote:

If you're poor, it's a consequence of your own earlier actions. Or
inaction.

BIG HAIRY ******** !!!

I take it my son won't get paid employment because he is lazy not
because of his BPD (Bronchopulmonary dysplasia)(meaning he is working
on only 30% of one lung ) or because the cranial bleeds (a consequence
of his being ventilated) he suffered as a baby leaving him with
learning difficulties.

He was born with a lack of surfactants in his lungs (though primarily
found in premature babies he was full term) so wasn't getting enough
oxygen. So the BPD/learning difficulties were not a consequence of
his actions. I suppose you are now going to take the same stance as the
religious nuts that it must have been something the parents did then.

You do talk *&^£ sometimes harry.