The Davenports

Default Rant - Harbor Freight

The best is yet to come. I placed an order with them and was expecting it
the next week. When it didn't arrive I emiled customer service. "Please
allow 14 BUSINESS days for delivery" WTF is that all about? I wrote back
and asked if they shipped by covered wagon. Who in the hell takes 14
business days to deliver anything?

On the other hand, two weeks ago, I ordered the Porter-Cable compressor
package that had a brad nailer and a finish nailer...I'm cheap, went for the
free shipping...was told 7-10 day delivery. That was on a Sunday
night...Wednesday at noon, the box was in my garage.

Now THAT is what I call fast shipping!

Mike