Posted to uk.d-i-y
harry harry is offline

Default A childish earth

On Mar 29, 9:05*pm, Jo Stein wrote:
On 28.03.2013 18:14, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

On 28/03/13 11:58, Jo Stein wrote:
On 28.03.2013 11:41, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 28/03/13 09:47, Jo Stein wrote:

That website is run by some crazy friends of mine. They are
climate denialists and need to learn how to make models.

1/. I am not sure how anyone denies climate.

2/. If its lack of skills in making models you are trying to
address, why not do it for the IPCC?

They are not having much luck with theirs. It keeps breaking all
the time.

What du you call those crazy people in England?

we call them 'greens' 'watermelons' ' or 'ecotards' Jo.

.

We find them everywhere, and I am sure that also England suffer
from it.

Yes, they are threat to civislsation and teh whole planet.

In Norway we have a group called "Klimarealistene":
http://www.klimarealistene.com/They are engineers like you and
thus do not speak english.

That's odd. I am an engineer and I speak English. Since *when has the
*inability to speak English been a defining feauture of engineering?

They cant be much ****ing good as engineers, since there are only
half a dzoen engineering primers written in Norwegian.

My group has some old civil engineers with a university degree.

So what would they know about climate then *You dont have climate
indoors. That's the whole point of a building.

In Norway we even have a climate-study-group at "The Norwegian
Academy of Science and Letters":
http://www.dnva.no/c48502/seksjon/vi...?tid=48507They have
published a book that is read by almost none.

quite right. Bad Science fiction is not a huge mass market.

We prefer Scandinavian autistic *cops.

http://www.shotdeadinthehead.com/dai...hirt-mens.html

I have read that book and I liked very much a paper where Knut H.
Alfsen tells about Michael Crichton:

A mad world? • Michael Crichton is a science fiction novelist.
He draws you into a fictional world, suspends your disbelief, and
sells a lot of books. • A 2004 Crichton novel had the premise
that human-caused climate change is a gigantic hoax, perpetrated
by a sinister cabal of scientists and environmentalists. •
Despite a lack of any formal training in climate science,
Crichton the following year was invited to testify before a
Senate committee on climate-related issues. Furthermore, he
appeared in televised debates with reputable climate scientists,
and briefed President Bush on global warming.

Michael Crichton is dead. He was a MD and a clever SF writer. As a
very unskilled MD, he died from cancer caused by smoking.

Whereas you will due of hypothermia brought on by believing in non
existent global warming, coupled to complete loss of home heating due
to relying on museum technology windmills.

Again I have served pearls for a swine.

My solid report about how the work of climate denialists
are organized in Norway was written for people with good reading
capability. From your answer I can see that some comments are
needed in order to make it more suitable for your mental capacity.

My report described three levels of climate denialism.

At the bottom we find 100% paranoia, lies and selfdeception. In Norway we have a group called "Klimarealistene":
http://www.klimarealistene.com/
They are engineers like you and thus do not speak english.

At the next level we also find a lot of paranoia, lies and
self-deceprtion, but now it is mixed up with some quality science papers.

My group has some old civil engineers with a university degree.
http://klimaarkivet.no/node/35

At the top level we still find paranoia, lies and selfdeception
but now more quality science papers are mixed in.

In Norway we even have a climate-study-group at
"The Norwegian Academy of Science and Letters":
http://www.dnva.no/c48502/seksjon/vis.html?tid=48507

I admire scientist, do not like the greens and hate climate denialists.

Having quoted from a quality science paper by Knut H. Alfsen, I now want
tell more about him. I learnt about AGW some years ago by listening to
him. I got impressed by his talk and when I came home I did my usual
quality control via Google, and found this:http://www.cicero.uio.no/employees/h...o&person_id=13

Bakgrunn Cand.Real (teoretisk fysikk) ved Universitetet i Oslo 1978
med innstilling til Kongen.

Google transation to English:

Background Real degree (Theoretical Physics), University of Oslo 1978
with recommendations to the King.

Do you know about any climate denialist that has been recommened
to the King/Queen?
--

You are quite right.
The man is a total idiot.

You only have to see the drivel on the end of his every post.

BTW your English is excellent.
I don't know a single word of Norwegian.