Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default "Scientists link frozen spring to dramatic Arctic sea ice loss"

On 29/03/13 17:07, harry wrote:
On Mar 29, 4:57 pm, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:
On 29/03/13 16:50, harry wrote:

On Mar 29, 12:55 pm, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:
On 29/03/13 12:37, Terry Fields wrote: On Fri, 29 Mar 2013 02:32:19 -0700, harry wrote:

On Mar 28, 2:40 pm, "dennis@home" wrote:

It is still profitable at the current16p/Kwh thanks to near zero interest
rates.

It's even more profitable if you have an electric car. Saves me an
additional £500/year

Do you have any idea how long the batteries last before they need replacement?

What would that cost?

5 years tops and several thousands.

--

I see once more you are pontificating on a topic you have absolutely
no knowledge about.

Still normal behaviour for you.

Have you had the car for 5 years yet harry?

Or did you get your stupid opinion out of a glossy brochure?

My car is a year old. The battery technology has been around for a lot
longer.

Where did you get your opinion BTW.
Just dreamt up a bit more bull****!

oh years of using rechargeable batteries and reading technical data on
them and reading user experiences harry.

--
Ineptocracy

diminishing number of producers.