Posted to rec.autos.tech,sci.electronics.repair,alt.autos.bmw
Nate Nagel Nate Nagel is offline

Default Root cause insight into the common BMW blower motor resistorfailures

On 03/26/2013 09:03 PM, jim beam wrote:
On 03/26/2013 11:46 AM, Nate Nagel wrote:
On 03/26/2013 12:35 PM, tm wrote:

"Bimmer Owner" wrote in message
On Tue, 26 Mar 2013 08:56:22 -0400, Scott Dorsey wrote:

one person figuring the failure mode out might save a
lot of people that grief.

But mostly it's just intellectual curiosity.

Exactly!

I don't even own a BMW. After this thread, I don't think I ever will.

Like I said before, don't drive one then. It's kind of like going on a
date with that unbelievably attractive female type who is also smart,
witty, fun to be around, actually seems to like you, and oh by the way
is completely mentally unhinged.

no, what you're experiencing is her "disappointment" at discovering that
you are an anosognosic retard.

On this one subject I have no doubt you have personal experience, unlike
most of your posts.

nate

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.