Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Search and Rescue

In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
As my niece remarked before she emigrated 'you can tell whose on social
housing: curtains drawn till midday, three Sky dishes on the walls,
garden has 4 ft high grass cot its never mown, and there are plastic
toys and old washing machines in it all year round' The people who have
had to work for years to actually OWN their houses have some respect for
them.

She needs to move to a less pikey area. There's a 'social' housing estate
close to here - joint partnership between a housing association and the
council - and it's as well cared for as any private estate.
The worst kept houses in this street are privately rented to students,
etc. Massive hedge on one which is an eyesore. The only housing
association one I know of is very well maintained.

--
*If only you'd use your powers for good instead of evil.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.