Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Madness at the gun show

On Mar 26, 2:01*am, jon_banquer wrote:
On Mar 25, 11:35*pm, Too_Many_Tools wrote:

On Mar 25, 10:01*pm, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Mon, 25 Mar 2013 12:42:19 -0400, wrote:
On Sun, 24 Mar 2013 21:37:41 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:
Unfortunately...American politics isnt quite that easy. The Democratic
National Committee controls the Democrats..and the Marxists that
control the DNC and their myrid Useful Idiots are very hard to deal
with. Which is why the Great Cull or the Second American Revolution is
in the wings. *When those people are simply murdered outright...it
will help level the playing field considerably.

I sure hope homeland security and the other law enforcement agencies
read these newsgroups -- there is a lot of grounds for charges of
treason on these groups every single day.

Oh, HORSE****, clare! *You're getting as bad as Huntress. Nobody is
threatening anyone, gov't or otherwise, or arrests would already have
been made and bodies sequestered. *Give it a rest.

We sense things coming down the pike and are getting ready to hole-up
SECURELY while it goes on around us. *It's prepping, not treason.

We got saddled with the "charter of rights and freedoms" by our old
friend " Peter Waterhole" a few decades ago, which has made things a
little harder as now every Tom Dick and Harry has his "rights"
guaranteed, without having his "responsibilities" also laid out by
law.

That sounds too much like our own (speaking-weasel-led) gov't at work..

--
If we can ever make red tape nutritional, we can feed the world.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * --Robert Schaeberle

If you don't understand how easily it is for the Feds to monitor any
group..especially Usenet where the gun loons love to hang out..you
really are an idiot.

People like Gummer have a large digital file..and the locals are
likely advised to monitor him on a regular basis.

FWIW...guns shows are heavily monitored by the Feds.

TMT

There is no doubt Larry Jackass is a complete idiot. Probably a
ticking time bomb as well.

Read this:

http://tinyurl.com/clmdqyo- Hide quoted text -

Yep...a gun loon who would not pass a pysch test.

TMT