Edwin Pawlowski

Default Table saw reviews??

"Zeke" wrote in message
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

Sorry, but you are wrong. I have the Home shop version of the

Biesemeyer
fence and the tube is 2". I don't know what the commercial version is,

but
my ruler says 2" for the home shop.

Nope, the home shop fence uses 1.5" high tubes. I just measured mine.
Sounds like you don't know what you've got. Lucky you.

Zeke

I just re-measured and I stand corrected. See below the information from the
Biesemeyer web page. I had the commercial fence and did not know it. It is
what came standard on myDelta contractor's saw.

What are the material dimensions of the Home Shop system?

Guide tube
Front rail

Rear rail
.083" gauge
1/4" gauge

3/16" gauge

What are the material dimensions of the Commercial system?

Guide tube
Front rail

Rear rail
.083" gauge