Posted to rec.woodworking
John Grossbohlin[_4_] John Grossbohlin[_4_] is offline

Default Totally Turning on Fine Woodworking site

"Sonny" wrote in message

On Wednesday, March 27, 2013 6:44:21 AM UTC-6, John Grossbohlin wrote:
Through a paperwork error my son's lap desk was missed by the
photographer... I posted some photos on ABPW.

Text: He makes these for his girlfriends...

Girlfriends, plural! Must be the long hair and whiskers.

It's a serial thing.... he's taking a break at the moment. Doesn't
understand them. ;~)

http://www.nwawoodworkingshow.org/12winners01.htm
And Michelle's (Your daughter?) collage, also. The individual link
wouldn't open for me, for some reason. Neat!! ^5 to Michelle.

Wife... it's a quilt block made out of wood.