Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Madness at the gun show

Larry Jaques wrote:

On Tue, 26 Mar 2013 14:40:46 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Dennis wrote:

Jim Carrey fans:

"http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/03/25/hee-haw-jim-carrey-mocks-gun-lovers-charlton-heston-in-spoof.html

Refresh my memory. Is he a 'has been', or a 'never was'?

C: Both of the above.

He's probably the highest paid (gross) comedian of all time...so far.
http://www.celebritynetworth.com/ric...rey-net-worth/

He married the Tom Skerrit's gorgeous deputy (Lauren Holly) in that
lez-daughter-of-the-cop series, Picket Fences. Daughter went on to
witchy hotness in Charmed.

He was pretty good in The Mask, but I couldn't watch the rest of his
crap, such as Dumb and Dumber.

Wasn't that a documentary on politics? ;-)

enough left over to pay them.

Sometimes Friday is just the fifth Monday of the week.