Posted to uk.d-i-y
harry harry is offline

Default OT Search and Rescue

On Mar 26, 6:01*pm, Tim Streater wrote:
In article ,
*Martin Brown wrote:

So to avoid that short term hardware cost and retaining trained SAR
teams we outsource it and get royally ripped off in the longer term
losing most of our military SAR capability too. How very clever

You can justify "royally ripped off" can you, with facts and figures? Or
is it more bluster.

--
Tim

nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted" *-- *Bill of Rights 1689

Who will pay for pilot training?
When the existing organisation is dismantled, they will be able charge
what they like as there will be no competition.