Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default looking for Tek 5A38 & 5B40 manuals

Well the 5B40 is at http://bama.edebris.com/manuals/tek/

They do not seem to have the 5A38, although they have some 5A series manuals. It depends on what you want to know, one may be close enough.

When you download from bama, click the blue letters of the filemane, NOT where it says "Download now". There is a new stupidity going on these days, thye are trying to propogate downloading "programs" or "managers". These are something we can live without. Back on wire perhaps becasue some could allow you to continue a download later, but today it's just clutter. Plus noone writes programs for free so it probalby advertises somehow. I read a couple of people bitching about it.