Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Most reliable AA Alkaline

On Mar 26, 1:13*pm, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
I've heard on other lists, that Duracell quality has really failed. Others
on email say Energizer are dependable. One email friend of mine swears by
Varta brand. I've had good results with Maxell. (from Ebay.) My church buys
Berkeley and Jensen brand for the clocks. They seem OK. (Sold at BJ's
Wholesale Club.)

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
*www.lds.org
.

wrote in message

Almost all of the old reliable brands aren t anymore.

My church buysBerkeley and Jensen brand for the clocks.
They seem OK. (Sold at BJ's Wholesale Club.)

Berkeley and Jensen brand, sold at BJ's, I wonder if there's a
connection? ;-)

I use the Berkeley and Jensen brand exclusively. I don't recall ever
having any of them leak. Maybe they die and get changed before they
leak, but I'd rather have that than a leaky battery.