Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Problem with clothes dryer not getting hot enough: How do youtest a sensor?

On Mar 26, 3:04*am, The Daring Dufas the-daring-du...@stinky-
finger.net wrote:

Oh my God Booby Green, I knew you would write another novel. You
P.L.L.C.F. types are the most fun of all with your always wrong
assertions and your bizarre assumptions.

Don't you find it interesting how he compared you to a terrorist?
Isn't that a lib loon classic? I mean, let's assume he's right and
you're a troll. Compare an internet troll to a terrorist? It just
shows how out of touch he is. Did a troll kill 3200 Americans
on 911? Then he tops it off by bitching about someone else
calling someone a Nazi...... Go figure.

Then for good measure he throws in this:

"The only way out now is a retraction. Just like men's room footsie-
playing
gay Republican Congressman Larry Craig tried to pull. Do you have a
wide-stance defense for your trolling like he did? "

If a Republican ever made such a remark, it would be immediately
condemed by Bobby and all the libs as a bigotted hate crime and
a smear against gays. But when he does it, it's cool.....

And of course if a conservative every wrote a whole novel like that,
why it would be a shining example of their intolerance and rage.

The most entertaining thing
about you and those of your ilk is the fact that you really think you're
important and that you matter. Good luck with that Booby Troll. I think
it wonderful that you believe in free speech only as long as it's your
own or what you believe in or approve of. I especially was
touched by your threat to contact the news service I'm using and
complain so you could get me banned. You can always killfile me if you
hate and despise my posts but of course I would never killfile anyone
as goofy as you over what you may believe or write because it's too
entertaining. Keep trying Booby G., perhaps you may actually insult me
if you spew enough of your insipid vitriol. ^_^

TDD

Boy, you sure succeeded in rattling his cage. Apparently it doesn't
take much. Maybe he's off his medicine. I have pictures of
him running around the house, concealed carry weapon out and
waving around in his hand, kicking the cat, smashing vases,
screaming I hate you Dufas! You're a terrorist!