Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default advice on router bits for cabinet doors

On 3/26/13 1:06 PM, wrote:

Very nice!
Did you do the raised panel doors on the same set up?

I don't know what you're using to read and post to this newsgroup, but
it seems to be clipping out quoted content. Just to help us give you
better answers, you may want to try to cut-n-paste the text you're
asking about or replying to, just so we have a better understanding of
your questions.

I'm going to assume (maybe falsely :-) you're replying to me.
The raised panel doors are fake! They're just 3/4" finish plywood
panels, with a rectangular "trench" routed out, then trim molding
attached for a faux panel look.

The little pieced to create the faux panels may be the only pieces of
trim I bought and didn't make. The large cove in the crown at the top
was made on the table saw. Then the other curves were done wit the
router table.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)