Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mike Tomlinson Mike Tomlinson is offline

Default "Scientists link frozen spring to dramatic Arctic sea ice loss"

In article , The Natural Philosopher
writes

[chomp]

Lovely article, thanks. A lot of that goes along with my instincts.

- tens of thousands of scientists who have pinned their careers to CO2
investigation, and green energy would essentially be shorn of grants.

One outgoing warmist is still banging the drum:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/env...2/World-faces-
decades-of-climate-chaos-outgoing-chief-scientific-adviser-warns.html

"The world faces decades of turbulent weather even if it takes drastic
action to tackle climate change, the Government's chief scientific
adviser said today in a final stark warning as he prepares to step down.

Professor Sir John Beddington said that time lags in the climate system
meant that accumulations of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere now will
determine the weather we experience for the next 25 years."

But this bit tickled me:

"He admitted there were some "uncertainties" in the analysis of climate
change"

No ****, Sherlock.

--
(\_/)