Posted to uk.d-i-y
fred[_8_] fred[_8_] is offline

Default "Scientists link frozen spring to dramatic Arctic sea ice loss"

On Tuesday, March 26, 2013 11:12:01 AM UTC, Tim Watts wrote:
On Tuesday 26 March 2013 11:01 Mike Tomlinson wrote in uk.d-i-y:

In article , Bob Martin

writes

[Please could you snip your quotes? Thanks]

Just what does a spell of British weather have to do with global climate?

But it's not just in the UK that we're experiencing weather extremes,

it's worldwide.

There's "climate change" and there're "fluctuations in weather sometimes

hitting extremes".

I contend we are dealing with the latter until a majority or respectable

meteorologists agree otherwise.

Reading this on the web? See:

Whoops.
When I saw frozen spring I thought frozen well spring and thought that sounds interesting.