Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Ballast - $53/lb

On Mon, 25 Mar 2013 13:45:12 -0700, Jon Danniken
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:
, pyotr filipivich

Check Harbour Fright

Good luck with that, given their quality control. The first ten pages
of their micro black hole manual is filled with these:

CAUTION: SIZE OF BLACK HOLE MAY VARY FROM DIAGRAMS.

CAUTION: STRENGTH OF BLACK HOLE MAY VARY FROM LISTED STRENGTH.

CAUTION: DENSITY OF BLACK HOLE MAY VARY FROM SPECIFICATIONS.

CAUTION: COLOR OF BLACK HOLE MAY VARY.

CAUTION: DO NOT USE BLACK HOLE DURING STORMS.

CAUTION: DO NOT USE BLACK HOLE NEAR ELECTRICAL POWER LINES.

CAUTION: BLACK HOLE NOT FOR USE BY CHILD UNDER THE AGE OF 18.

CAUTION: BLACK HOLE NOT MADE IN CHINA.

CAUTION: BLACK HOLE MAY BE IMPERIAL, METRIC, OR WHITWORTH.

CAUTION: DO NOT USE BLACK HOLE FROM TOP OF LADDER.

CAUTION: DO NOT USE BLACK HOLE INDOORS.

Be careful with that kind of language:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oc1zGRUPztc

OH, that idiot asshole... The offended black dude doesn't even know
what -science- is, does he? sigh

Why didn't the commissioner ask for a dictionary to show the fool what
the hell he was talking about and why he should never apologize,
except to apologize FOR the racist (he said "white hole", didn't he?)
idiot who doesn't know diddly.

Some people's kids, I swear...

And other people's kids are really cool.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2d2SzRZvsQ

--
If we can ever make red tape nutritional, we can feed the world.
--Robert Schaeberle