Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default How to build a file rack?

pyotr filipivich wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" on Sun, 24 Mar 2013
11:50:53 -0400 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

pyotr filipivich wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" on Sun, 10 Mar 2013
04:57:53 -0400 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

pyotr filipivich wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" on Sat, 09 Mar 2013
10:20:39 -0500 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

pyotr filipivich wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Use a bowling ball. They already have several sizes of holes for
mounting.

You wouldn't miss it. Get one of the colored swirling patterns -
it would be striking!

You better split, after that! ;-)

'Sokay, I have a spare.

There goes all your pin money.

Since the invention of the automatic pinsetter, we've had to let
the pinmonkeys go.

And now they troll usenet.

Tain't like the old days, when there were jobs for which idiots
were qualified.

Not true! We have a higher grade of idiot these days, and they can't
do the jobs suited to the older model idiots. There just aren't enough
low grade neurons available, to be able to give each idiot a full set.

enough left over to pay them.

Sometimes Friday is just the fifth Monday of the week.