Posted to alt.home.repair
Ashton Crusher[_2_] Ashton Crusher[_2_] is offline

Default Preserving electrical tape?

On 24 Mar 2013 15:33:06 GMT, KenK wrote:

dpb wrote in :

Masking tape/duct tape/etc., otoh don't last any time at all
comparatively buty I've never seen a problem at all w/ electrical tape.

Odd. With me it's the opposite; the duct and masking tape last for years.

Perhaps it's my climate - desert far southwest. Very hot in summer, very
dry when the summer monsoons are not entertaining us.

I live in the SW and any masking tape left in the garage gets very dry
after a year or so. Not so much for duct tape. Electric tape rolls
I've had out there for years and they still seem fine.