Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] vulcanrider58@gmail.com is offline

Default Hamilton Beach Blender -jammed switches

On Monday, August 1, 2011 10:32:35 AM UTC-4, Dave_s wrote:
My very VERY old Hamilton Beach model 612 blender will not turn on because the 7 push buttons are all jammed. Blender has been sitting on my shelf unused for several years.Since no parts are available, I want to disassemble the case to try to free those switches. I do not know the type of tool, if any, needed to release the two plastic case parts.Hamilton Beach did not let me talk to someone for assistance.Thanks for any helpful hints.Dave_s

Hey Dave,

although an old post , I have A HB mopdel 748, bascially same unit with same knid of switch and smae problem. the four screws shown in th pic will separate the case. The switch comes out by lifting silk screen over buttons, there will be a screw at each end by screws
Chuck B