Edwin Pawlowski

Default Table saw reviews??

"Steve" wrote in message
"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message

Biesemeyer makes two grades of fence (both good) and from what I can

see,
this is not their "commercial" version. What makes a fence "commercial"
anyway? Sort of subjective.

Hi Ed,

Hey, if you'd like to provide me enough of the particulars so I can ask

The
Question for you right at the horse' mouth I'd be happy to make a stop and
ask it for you. I drive right by the Biesemeyer office every time I go to

particular Wally Whirled anyway so it wouldn't be a great bother. (It

might
even be a good excuse to stop in and take a look!)

I'm not kidding -- the Biesemeyer place really is just a couple of miles

up
the street and right next to the Junk Yard along the RR tracks. Just

phrase
your question so I don't embarrass myself (I mean so that They Can Figure
Out What You're Asking) and I'll be happy to show it to them and relay

their
answer.

Now please don't take this wrong; I'm juat offering to be helpful :-)

I know what the Biesemeyer people call a commercial fence. It is larger and
heavier duty that the home shop fence. It is 42 or 48" long as opposed to
the 36" that I have. Commercial shops are more likely to cut large panels
all day than you or I are.

My question is more about what others, such as Craftsman, consider a
commercial fence. They put the Bies home shop fence on a saw and call it
"commercial" grade. Slick marketing? OTOH, it is a very good fence.

I appreciate the offer, but I think Sears marketing should answer this
question.
Ed