Dave Stanton

Default Mail order limbo - an extra dimension?

Placed an order with them on monday for in stock items. Select cheapest
delivery charge, which, curiously, doesn't say 3 day delivery, it says
deliver by Friday 14th. Check order status next day, says awaiting
dispatch. Strange I think, if it's in stock why don't they dispatch it?

Thursday, check order status again, still awaiting dispatch. Try to ring
them, no one seems to want to answer their expensive phone number. Finally
speak to someone and their reason for not dispatching the parcel was that
I had selected delivery on Friday; they would dispatch on Thursday to be
delivered Friday. (Wouldn't work for us; it usually takes at least 2 days
for next day delivery to get here)

So ebuyer have a new s$$m, they sit on your goods for several days unless
you pay them more.

Bill

Interesting, I have exactly the same thing going on with ebuyer, ordered
router, delivery by Mon 17th Nov, it was despatched on Sat although
ordered on Weds. So deliver by, means on that date, as far as I can see.

Dave