MHGAS MHGAS is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by [_2_] View Post
On Mar 22, 10:32*pm, "
wrote:
On Mar 22, 10:59*am, MHGAS wrote:

I inherited a BAXI when I moved house.
It is connected to a 3-port valve (activated when the CH comes on), a HW
cylinder, (a pump,) and a timer control (POTTERTON EP20000) with
seperate CH and HW switches.

My problem is that we have no wiring diagram and I want to add a
wireless Room Thermostat to the system.

Can anyone help?

--
MHGAS

It would help if you told us the type of heating system, what is a 3-
port valve, where is it located, a HW cylinder, Ch and HW?? *If you
want help, you have to provide enough information!!!!!

Before we even get to that, which may not matter, we
should find out what he means by "adding a wireless thermostat"? At
one extreme, it could mean just replacing
the existing one. At the other, it could mean he wants to
control the temperature in another room seperately and
in addition to the existing thermostat.
Currently there are no room thermostats!