brad

Default Table saw reviews??

There is a small review of this new model in American Woodworker, #
108, July 2004, which just arrived in my mailbox yesterday. Some
quotes: "Craftsman started from the ground up... redesigning its
10-in. tablesaws... Sears designers did their homework... listening to
customers and addressing their concerns.... All three look like
cabinet saws... In fact their trunnion systems more closely resembles
the type found on contractor saws than on a conventional contractor
or hybrid saw... more rigid.. All are left tilt machines... "

They actually look pretty nice to me...

"John Pilhoefer" wrote in message ...
I have the opportunity to pick up this table saw pretty cheap (~$600) new.

http://tinyurl.com/2548w

I can't seem to find any info on this saw.

I does have a Biesemeyer commercial fence.

Any comments.

Also, is there a good web site with tool reviews.

Thanks everyone,

John