Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Weather...

On 23/03/13 08:23, Bob Martin wrote:
in 1214593 20130322 191138 "dennis@home" wrote:
On 22/03/2013 10:38, Bob Martin wrote:
in 1214371 20130322 091719 Mike Tomlinson wrote:
En el art�culo , Bob Martin
escribi�:
in 1214320 20130322 014520 Mike Tomlinson wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-21885817

So what happened to this ****ing global warming then?

Are you serious?

Think that was a *whoosh* ...

Nope, reasonable question to someone who *appears* to base his skepticism
on one day's weather in a very tiny part of the globe.
You wouldn't be the first - many septics seem to be guilty of it.

While you base your views on second hand erroneous data and duff
computer models which are slowly being proved wrong as those of us that
understand science have been saying for years.

Another internet expert.

Some of us who have taken the trouble to drill through the PR and
bull**** to the actual equations used to 'predict' global warming...

...and found them so grossly simplified and full of unproven and in many
cases unprovable assumptions, might claim at least to be more expert
than the average Guardian/BBC journalist, yes.

But how would you tell?

"They told us there were WMD in Iraq. We paid for a war with no purpose.
Someone got richer, but it wasn't us.

They told us no more boom and bust. So we bought houses. Then the
housing market crashed and we had to prop up the banks. Someone got
richer, but it wasn't us.

They told us there would be no more winter. We paid for windmills and
solar panels. Someone got richer. But it wasn't us.

Go figure"

--
Ineptocracy

diminishing number of producers.