Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] oldnavy999@gmail.com is offline

Default Looking for owner's manual to CID box

Give me an email address and I will send you a scanned copy.

Tom

On Friday, July 5, 1996 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, David G. Schmidt wrote:
I purchased a Caller ID display unit from a swap meet vendor over a year
ago before California had it. Well, now it is available but I don't have
the manual for this unit.

The model number is CIDCO MODEL # JA-25/64-18
It is a three button wedge shaped CID box. It has one button labeled
DELETE and two labeled REVIEW. There is a red light in the right bottom
corner and the unit is marked "Southwestern Bell Telephone"

The LCD display has a time and date section, call # counter, call
number area, and what looks like a alphanumeric section. It takes 4 AAA
batteries.

ANy help is appreciated.
Thanks
Dave