Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Weather...

On 22/03/2013 16:10, Jethro_uk wrote:
On Fri, 22 Mar 2013 15:47:45 +0000, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
In article ,
Mike Tomlinson wrote:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-21885817

So what happened to this ****ing global warming then?

Is the UK the 'globe'?

well it is part of it, at least.

Not disputing that.

Last summer, which sort of escaped the UK, was unusually hot in other
parts of Europe.

This winter, Europe is catching it worse than wot we are..

Indeed. All that shows is 'Global Warming' was a term coined by the
meja. Climate change covers it better.

But it's a linguistic sleight of hand. I have no problem accepting that
climate can change - it's done it many times within recorded history. I
even have no problem accepting that climate *is* changing. However I
don't really think I have ever seen any proof that it's changing
*because* of human activities. And I am heartily sick of (mainly) non-
scientists who try and say "if you don't believe in climate change, you
haven't understood the facts" - that is foot-through-TV rage-inducing.

APPLAUSE