Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default applying india ink over minwax stain?

On 3/22/2013 10:12 AM, wrote:
On Mar 21, 6:03 pm, Swingman wrote:

Unless you're willing to start over, which may still be your ultimate
solution, you really need some professional help to do your floors justice.

Continuing on your current course, and judging from your questions, you
are on a collision course with making matters worse ... get some
competent, professional help, ASAP, _before_ doing anything else.

Best advice so far. No reason to comment further.

I have done awful things to wood and wood products so that I can make
my house payments. I am not proud of myself, but I figured that if I
didn't do it, someone would.

There are things I can never understand, and blacking out mesquite s
one of them. A nice toner would have pulled the whole floor together
as one color... but never black.

It is hard to remember that in matters of taste, the customer is
always right...

Robert

Why do I keep thinking that this floor may be in a rental property and
the owners are unaware of what is going on?