Charlie Self

Default AOL admin address

Tom Watson responds:

I think things are going to very soon dribble to a stop with me and AOL.

Damn, Charlie - if'n you got out of AOL and WV in the same month -
that would be some damned fine month!

Been looking over Verizon for my new phone number down in Bedford. We'll
already have their extended calling plan, as we do here. Seems useful, then
switch to DSL when that becomes available (there are some things that are not
so good in the boonies...DSL and cable are hard to come by, though I could do
Dish, for only about $100 a month [as JOAT would say, LMAO]).

It'll take a little more time to clear everything off AOL, but at the moment,
it looks like I'm back in VA about 6/15 or so, and out of full-time AOL a
couple days later. Figure 30-45 days to finish the job.

Damned fine 2 months, shall we say.

Charlie Self
"Bore, n.: A person who talks when you wish him to listen." Ambrose Bierce, The
Devil's Dictionary