Posted to rec.autos.tech,sci.electronics.repair,alt.autos.bmw,alt.home.repair
Bimmer Owner Bimmer Owner is offline

Default Root cause insight into the common BMW blower motor resistorfailures

On Thu, 21 Mar 2013 21:56:49 +0000, mroberds wrote:

It may also be interesting to have some kind of thermometer
on the FSU case ...

That seems like an EXCELLENT idea, if we can put some kind
of temperature indicator in the FSU tines, then we can observe
what the temperature is in situ - which might tell us something
about what is overheating these things (assuming heat is the culprit).