Posted to uk.d-i-y
Thumper[_2_] Thumper[_2_] is offline

Default Diy sos - the big build

"Brian Gaff" wrote in message
Well, I think this tends to depand on the where when and wat they are up
to.
Are you suggesting they have contracts with certain firms?

It may be a mixture of that and a few local firms. Having looked again at
the vehicles parked there is a flooring firm that is local and Toby has made
me aware of another. But the others I don't recognise and none have local
phone numbers on the sides. Some only have mobile numbers.

--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
"Thumper" wrote in message
news
The BBC tv programme have got contractors renovating a house in a nearby
street. Various company vans and lorries have been parked in the street
since the weekend, so that kind of destroys the pretence that the
programme makers appeal for volunteers from the community. It's not even
local companies they are using.