Edwin Pawlowski

Default Table saw reviews??

"Zeke" wrote in message

How can you make that determination without seeing the saw in person?
The ad states "Heavy-duty, cast-iron, base-mounted trunnion system for
maximum stability and easy adjustments" I've never known a contractor
saw to have the trunions mounted to the base. When I was struggling
with nothing but a benchtop I would have been very happy if SWMBO had
shown up with one of these. But, go figure, I'm very pleased with my
Craftsman RAS too.

Maybe you are right. It could be a General 350 clone at a really good
price. As I said, it may be a good saw for the money, but I think they are
trying to market it as something it is not.

I would have been happy with it also compared to my old saw.
Ed