Edwin Pawlowski

Default Table saw reviews??

"Gary" wrote in message news:c95ba0
I think its a commercial fence. The table with a 12" extension is 48.5"
deep, thus without the extension is 36" deep. You can clearly see from

the
picture the fence is considerably longer than the 36" table. Biesmeyer

Hone
fences for the Sears saws are 36" long, while the commecial versions start
at 42". Thus I say its a commercial fence.

I don't see where it is a 12" extension in the write-ups and specifications.
I tried to scale it and I come up with about a 16" extension on a standard
27" table. Look at the blade placement and it sure does not look like it
would be a 36" table. Thus, I say it is NOT a commercial fence.

It does say it has "12" tableboard, rear ext. table". Note the comma after
tableboard. It does have 12" extension wings also, thus a total of 24" to
the right. It also falls short of the 30" cut on the right, thus my earlier
comment about the cheesy tableboard.
Ed