Werlax

Default AOL admin address

Charlie Self wrote:

Not going to work. I need the address book, bookmarks, etc. for my
work. I also use the email bit to ship articles and photos to
editors. I stop payment, they stop access. I'm still the one in the
barrel.

I use SaveMyFavorites and AddressMagic in order to collect the appropriate
information from AOL. I've converted a number of people with them. You
merely have to log into AOL and leave their interface up before running the
programs. Both programs will export the contents so you can import it into
another program.
You can find both programs at: http://www.connectedsw.com/
I've registered them so if you need help, let me know.
Mark