Posted to uk.d-i-y
Man at B&Q Man at B&Q is offline

Default OT. Ten percent.

On Mar 21, 9:23*am, Tim Streater wrote:
In article
,
*"Man at B&Q" wrote:

On Mar 20, 10:14*pm, "dennis@home"
wrote:
On 20/03/2013 19:01, Tim Watts wrote:

On Wednesday 20 March 2013 17:02 harry wrote in uk.d-i-y:

On Mar 18, 11:12 pm, Owain wrote:
On Mar 18, 2:34 pm, harry wrote:

I wonder if our gov.will ever get round to the idea of taking 10% out
of everyone's bank account?

They already have. It's called inflation and quantititititive easing.

Owain

Saw some Cypriot gov official on the box, the new idea to raid pension
funds for the money.

Now where have I heard of that one before?

Didn't the last bloke to do that overtly fall off a boat and drown?

When did Blair do that?

He didn't, nor did his sidekick Brown.

What, drown? Unfortunately you are right. But Brown did do a raid on UK
pension funds.

He did not raid any funds. He altered the taxation of the returns of
those funds.

MBQ